Small Steps and Big Result
Easy Ways to Help the Planet and Yourself - Some are Easier than others.
- Eat Less Meat: I am a meat eater. There are many, many substitutes and alternatives. Give some a try at least once a week.
- Tell a Friend: Find something that really works and you like it? Tell your friends!
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands. Second hand clothing stores and thrift shops can help with that. Second hand equipment and furniture is a fun thing - Consider up-cycling! Have things you are done with - don't just throw them away. Got a favorite spot - tell your friends.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics.
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!